- BEDWYN’S HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION AGENCY (“us”,”we”,”our”) acts solely as a Booking Agent for the PROPERTY OWNER (“them”). A contract exists between the HOLIDAYMAKER (“you” “your”) and them when a booking is confirmed.
- BOOKINGS ARE PROVISIONAL until a completed online or paper booking form (where you agree to our T’s & C’s) has been received by us, a payment has been made (see below) and a booking confirmation letter or email has been sent out.
- You must CHECK YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION LETTER/EMAIL IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT and let us know immediately if any corrections or changes need to be made to your booking details. If you decide at a later stage to make changes to your booking we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 for each change made to cover the cost of administration.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COMPLETED BOOKING FORM AND REQUIRED PAYMENT WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOU MAKING A PROVISIONAL BOOKING WE WILL REMOVE THE BOOKING FROM OUR SYSTEM AND ASSUME YOU NO LONGER WISH TO PROCEED WITH THE BOOKING.
- You must be 18 or over to make a booking and must be a member of the party staying at the property. We may request proof of age.
- In the unlikely event of a property becoming unavailable for whatever reason, the booking will be cancelled by us and we will notify you. We will immediately refund all monies paid by the you to us (and no more). After a refund has been accepted by you, no further claims will be entertained in relation to the cancelled booking. We will endeavour to find alternative accommodation within our portfolio of a similar size and standard, and at your request, will arrange a new booking. This new booking will be treated in the same way as any other booking.
- Bookings within 2 days of the start date are not normally allowed. These very short notice bookings (including extensions to bookings durng your stay) are made entirely at our discretion. If allowed, the usual booking and payment procedures apply.
- Special conditions apply to holidays of more than 3 weeks duration. Details are available on request.
- Your booking cannot be confirmed until (at least) a deposit has been paid.
- Final payment is due no later than 8 weeks before the start date of the holiday.
- The full amount is payable immediately if booking within 8 weeks of the holiday start date.
- You will not be given admittance to (or allowed to continue to stay in) a property unless your payment has been made and cleared in full.
Arrival and Departure
- You will not be able to gain access to the property before 3pm. You must ensure the property owner knows your approximate time of arrival (by stating this at the time of booking). You should inform the property owner if this changes, even if you are en-route.
- Departure is before 10am on the last day. There is no right to remain in the property once the holiday period is over. Please note, you are not entitled to a refund if you leave before the end date of your booking.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE PROPERTY AND LEAVE IT IN THE SAME STATE OF CLEANLINESS AND REPAIR THAT YOU FOUND IT.
- If you have arranged to bring pets, they must never be left unattended in the property and must not be allowed into bedrooms or on furniture. All traces of pets’ occupation must be removed before final departure.
- The owner has the right to charge for extra cleaning costs and claim against you for any damage.
- ANY PROBLEMS MUST BE REPORTED TO THE PROPERTY OWNER IMMEDIATELY. Please inform them during your stay – it is too late when you have returned home. Try all the numbers provided for contacting the owner first, if you cannot contact the owner please inform Bedwyn’s.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THE HOLIDAYMAKER PERMITTED TO INVITE EXTRA GUESTS TO STAY AT THE PROPERTY DURING THE HOLIDAY. Only those guests identified on the booking form are allowed to stay overnight in the property and this number must not exceed the number accepted at that accommodation.
- The property owner (or representative) is permitted access to the property at any reasonable time.
*** Cancellation Policy ***
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE ACCOMMODATION PROVIDER. IF YOU CANCEL A CONFIRMED BOOKING, (i.e. you have paid a deposit) YOU ARE STILL LIABLE FOR THE FULL COST OF YOUR HOLIDAY
- If you think you may have to cancel your holiday, please call us straight away for advice.
- To cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing and pay any outstanding amount.
- After we receive your written notification and full payment, we will either:
a) Provide documentation for you to make a claim with your insurer OR
b) Endeavour to re-sell your holiday so we can make a partial refund – the standard deposit and any additional fees incurred, such as card charges, are non-refundable.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU OBTAIN HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE. WE CAN PROVIDE FULL DETAILS ON REQUEST.