When you book a holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract between you and the property owner. If you cancel a confirmed booking (i.e., you have paid the deposit) you are still liable for the full cost. This is why we advise all our customers to take out cancellation insurance.
Find out more about about Cancellation Insurance.
If you think you may have to cancel your holiday, please (read the section below then) call us as soon as possible on 01723 516 700 for advice. Outside office hours please leave a message and we will call you back.
We will discuss the cancellation and any available options with you before taking any action regarding your holiday. Do not send an email cancelling your holiday as this will not be accepted.
OUR POLICY – Please read carefully
- When you book your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract with the accommodation provider.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking, (i.e., you have paid a deposit) you are still liable for the full cost of your holiday.
- To cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing and pay any outstanding amount.
AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION AND FULL PAYMENT, WE WILL EITHER:
- Provide documentation for you to make a claim with your insurer.
- Endeavour to re-sell your holiday so we can make a partial refund – the standard deposit and any additional fees incurred (such as admin’ charges made previously for changes to your booking) are non-refundable.
We strongly recommend you obtain holiday cancellation insurance to cover you for the unexpected.